What we insure

Insurance since 1919

Flats Insurance

Home Insurance Broker
  • Blocks of flats
  • Maisonette insurance
  • Purpose built and conversion properties
  • Leaseholder occupied and tenanted

Liability Insurance

  • Employers liability
  • Public liability
  • Building, allied trades and small businesses
  • Tools, contract works, personal accident, own and hired in plant can be added as extensions

Let Home Insurance

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Liabilities
  • Landlords legal expenses
  • Multi property policies available
  • Let to working tenants, local authority council tenants / DSS claimants
  • Student let insurance

Tenants Contents Insurance

  • Covering tenants contents and personal possessions whilst in rented accommodation

Specialist Home Insurance

Underpinned Home Insurance and Subsidence Insurance

  • Our policies are specially designed to give you the cover you need at a very competitive price
  • For properties that have previously been underpinned and had remedial works completed due to subsidence

Unoccupied House Insurance

  • Policies specifically designed to cover empty homes, even if vacant long term
  • Short period 3, 6 and 9 months policies, please call us on 020 8941 2204 for a quote

Other Links