Ember JD logo image
Insurance since 1919

Let Home Insurance

Ember JD is a UK home insurance broker, established in 1919. Offering competitive quotes and quality cover for Let Home Insurance covering properties let and occupied by the following types of tenants:

  • Professional;
  • Student Let;
  • Housing Benefit claimants;
  • Asylum seekers;
  • For homes let under assured shorthold tenancy agreement, or assured tenancy in Scotland.
set of keys for let home, occupied by tenants
Let home insurance

Let Home Insurance | landlords

Our Let Home policies automatically include Loss of Rental income of up to 20% of the sum insured if the home becomes uninhabitable following insured damage, such as a major flood. Public Liability covering the Buildings and Contents is also included when insured under our policies, in case your tenants or members of the public suffer injury or property damage and wish to take out civil action against you as the landlord. Protection and peace of mind of your valuable assets is as important as ensuring that the home remains let and occupied. If you own more than one let home we can usually offer you the choice of insuring the homes individually or under a block policy if cost effective. All of course subject to completing the online quote form, so we know all the risk details and can set out the quote information to you.

Buildings Insurance | with option to include landlord contents

As property owner you have the option to include full accidental damage cover, when insuring the buildings. Also along with the buildings, landlords contents insurance is also available. This would cover your carpets, curtains, furniture, beds and any free-standing domestic appliances.

Landlord Legal Expenses | residential properties

A landlord legal expenses can also be purchased as a separate stand alone insurance at £64.00 per tenancy agreement.

To continue with your Let Home Insurance quote, please click quote form button below.