Ember JD logo image
Insurance since 1919

Student Let Insurance cheap quoteEmber JD is a UK home insurance broker, established in 1919. Offering competitive quotes and quality cover for Student Let Insurance. For landlords, not residing in the property, looking for buildings, contents and liability cover under one policy.

Student Let Insurance | Buildings cover and optional contents

Letting your property to students provides a steady income and occupancy of your let home. Especially in towns and cities with universities. Plenty of students looking for accommodation off campus in close proximity of their studies pushes up demand, but you must ensure that you have the right insurance in place.

Our Student Let Insurance offers cover for the landlords buildings, with loss of rent of up to 20% of the sum insured if the home becomes uninhabitable following major insured damage, such as a fire or flood. Property owners liability cover, also know as public liability insurance, is also included free of charge, with a £2 million limit of indemnity. Essential insurance for the landlord. in case a student or even a member of the public suffers injury or property damage and holds you responsible and wishes to sue. In these circumstances the insurer will take over the defence of your case and deal with the legal action. Peace of mind cover as standard with our Student Let Insurance. Landlords contents insurance, such as carpets, curtains and furniture can also be included along with the buildings, as an optional add-on to the policy.

If you share your owner occupied home with student lodgers we can also cater for that. Offering insurance for the bricks and mortar. Your contents including personal belongings. Plus if required cover for your possessions away from home. Please refer to the sidebar menu to the right for the link to the relevant page.

To continue with your Student Let Insurance quote please click Request a Quote below.