Tag : home insurance trace and access cover

Home insurance trace and access

The majority of home insurance policies now include trace and access cover under the buildings section, in the event of leakage of water from fixed internal water or heating installations or domestic appliances. Water leakage accounts for more claims than any other peril, as by its very nature escape of water isn’t a problem until […]

Read more