Other than irregular holidays for up to 3 weeks in duration, if you’re going away for a longer period, spend part of the week elsewhere overnight or go away overnight on a regular basis you need to select not my main owner-occupied residence here. As acceptance, premium, cover or terms could be affected.
close window