Shared Home Insurance
Ember JD is a UK home insurance broker, established in 1970. Offering competitive quotes and quality cover for Shared Home Insurance. Covering the contents and personal possessions of professionals sharing a home.
Shared Home Insurance | Contents and personal possessions
An individual Shared Home Insurance can be arranged insuring one person’s possessions, but we generally recommend one policy covering up to four sharers per household, as a premium shared will usually work out cheaper. Changing who is insured and altering the level of cover mid-term is a simple process, as sharers come and go. In addition to covering contents, our Shared Home Insurance includes the following extra benefits as standard:
- Automatic 10% increase in your Contents sum insured during December.
- Up to 20% of the Contents sum insured for your liability as a tenant for damage to the buildings.
- Fatal accident benefit in the home caused by fire and thieves.
- Spoilt freezer contents.
- Loss of home keys and replacement locks.
- Business contents, office equipment belonging to you.
- Damage to your contents caused by the emergency services.
- Occupiers and personal liability cover, £2,000,000 indemnity limit.
Shared cover options to insure personal possessions away from home, such as laptops, mobile phones, iPods, jewellery, money and bicycles, for an additional premium. To continue with your Shared Home Insurance quote please click Request a Quote below.